Breakfast hemp heart omelette for champions.
Ingredients/ Total prep and cook time 15 minutes.
- 2 large organic eggs (or free range as a substitute)
- 2-3 mushrooms
- Hand full of diced green capsicum
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- Hemp seed oil, lemon and pinch of rocket for garnish (optional)
- Crack eggs into a large whisking bowl, whisk until all yoke and white combine.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and oregano and stir through
- Pour egg mixture into a pre-oiled and heated pan.
- Place mushrooms, capsicum, and tomatoes on top of mixture evenly.
- Cook until bubbles start to rise through.
- Before flipping, sprinkle hemp hearts over omelette and the flip (This way less heat will effect hemp hearts and less likely to destroy all of those amazing fats)
- Add rocket, a squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle hemp seed oil for taste.
free shipping on orders over $30
Use the coupon ‘gimmesome‘ at the checkout to save 10% off your first order (excludes value packs)