Our friends at Tilba Hemp Co. have created this amazing hemp seed protein ball recipe. Hemp seeds are full of bio-available protein, omega fatty acids, and minerals such as magnesium, zinc and iron. See the easy recipe and how to video below.
- 1 packet (250g) milk arrowroot biscuits, crushed
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds, plus extra for rolling balls in
- 1 tin (395g) condensed milk
- Crush biscuits in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin.
- Pour crushed biscuits, cocoa and hemp seeds in a bowl and mix.
- Add condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into balls and then roll in hemp seed and set aside on a plate.
free shipping on orders over $30
Use the coupon ‘gimmesome‘ at the checkout to save 10% off your first order (excludes value packs)