We couldn’t think of a better way to spice up a beautiful sunny afternoon, than this easy to make hemp oil salsa. With a few simple ingredients, and a spare 5 minutes, this dish will have the the tummy smiling, and free of guilt!
Adding hemp oil to everyday meals and snacks is a great way to boost your omega fatty acid intake, as well other important vitamins, minerals, and immune building properties. See more >> The benefits of hemp seed oil.
This recipe, takes no time at all to create, is very tasty, and does not include any nasty sugars or additives.
- 2 large vine ripened tomatoes.
- 1 green jalapeno pepper.
- 1 handful fresh coriander.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 1/2 red onion.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons of Hemp seed oil .
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (add more or less whole peppercorns for desired taste/spice).
- Big pinch of himalayan pink salt .
- Chop all ingredients into chunks that are able to be processed.
- Add to food processor and process.
- Length and speed of processing is up to you, and the desired consistancy you would like. Chunky or Smooth.
- Add to a serving bowl, and drizzle hemp seed oil over salsa. Garnish with additional coriander.
For more great recipes, and articles visit our blog >>.
free shipping on orders over $30
Use the coupon ‘gimmesome‘ at the checkout to save 10% off your first order (excludes value packs)