These hemp seed protein balls will go down a treat, and leave you bouncing with energy for hours. Perfect for a snack on the run or a tasty superfood treat.
Ingredients/ Prep time 10 minutes – Chill time 1 hour
- 24 medjool or pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea slat flakes or pink rock salt
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients into a food processor, continue to process until nuts are fine and mixture comes together.
- Roll 2 teaspoons at a time into round balls.
- Once you have rolled ingredients into balls, finish them by rolling in hemp seeds until covered.
- Place in tray to cool in the refrigerator or freezer for 1 hour.
Makes roughly 22 protein balls.
For more amazing recipes visit our blog.